Gift Card Terms and Conditions
Your Del Frisco’s Restaurant Group, Inc. (“DFRG”) Gift Card is subject to and governed by terms and conditions that are stated herein or described on the back of the Gift Card. You should read and be familiar with these terms.
- Card Issuer: Your Gift Card is issued by the Card Issuer. The Gift Cards in the DFRG Gift Card program are issued by CARDCO CXVIII, Inc. or its affiliate ("CARDCO"). The Gift Cards are distributed and/or sold by Center Cut Marketing ("DFRG ") in accordance with an agreement reached between CARDCO and DFRG. Pursuant to that agreement, the Gift Cards are redeemable by the card owners to purchase services at participating and authorized DFRG locations. As the Card Issuer, CARDCO is the sole obligor with respect to the Gift Cards. CARDCO may assign its duties. Upon that event, the assignee will become the Card Issuer of the Gift Cards and the obligor on the Gift Cards. Any such assignment will occur without notice to the card owners. If the terms and conditions so provide, the assignment will be without recourse to CARDCO. If so, assignee will become the sole obligor with respect to the Gift Cards upon the assignment, and CARDCO will cease to be an obligor with respect to the Gift Cards.
- Card Distributor: DFRG Gift Cards are distributed by CashStar Inc., a Delaware corporation ("CashStar"). By visiting https://delfriscosgrille.cashstar.com you agree that the laws of the State of Kansas, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Gift Card terms and conditions ("Ts & Cs"). CashStar reserves the right to change these Ts & Cs from time to time in its discretion. DFRG Gift Cards are issued by Center Cut Marketing, LLC. Please refer to DelFriscosGrille.com for additional Terms and Conditions.
Your DFRG Gift Card:
- Is redeemable ONLY up to the available balance of your Gift Card. Therefore, use of your Gift Card for purchases in excess of the available balance will be declined.
- Is redeemable to purchase services ONLY at participating and authorized Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse and/or Del Frisco’s Grille locations. Therefore, your Gift Card is not redeemable at other merchants.
- Is redeemable to purchase services. Therefore, unless otherwise required by law, your Gift Card is not redeemable for cash or for credit.
- Is NOT subject to replacement if lost, stolen or damaged. Therefore, you will bear the risk of loss with respect to a lost, stolen or damaged Gift Card.
- All terms and conditions governing the Gift Card are void where prohibited by law.
- Balance Limit: Your Gift Card is redeemable only up to the available balance of the card. Therefore, it is important that each card owner track the balance of his or her Gift Card. You should keep track of the card balance. To inquire about the balance of a Gift Card, a Gift Card owner should:
Ask Your DFRG restaurants Server
- Reloads: You may not use a Gift Card to purchase other Gift Cards. Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law. Void if reloaded, resold, transferred for value, or redeemed for cash.
- Participating Merchants: Your Gift Card is redeemable for services only at participating and authorized Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse and Del Frisco’s Grille locations. You cannot use the Gift Card at other merchants. For information on DFRG brands and its locations, visit DelFriscos.com or DelFriscosGrille.com.
- Services/Cash: Your Gift Card is redeemable only to purchase restaurant services. Therefore, unless otherwise required by law, your Gift Card is not redeemable for cash even if your Gift Card has a small remaining balance. A limited number of states have enacted statutes that require Gift Cards to be redeemable for cash in certain circumstances that are set forth in the statutes. Unused Gift Cards may not be transferred. Total purchases for any one individual may not exceed ten thousand dollars ($10,000.00) in one calendar day.
- “Card Not Present Purchases”: Your Gift Card is not usable to make “card not present” purchases. As a result, you cannot use the Gift Card to make on-line purchases or purchases over the phone. Your Gift Card is usable only to make in-store purchases at participating and authorized DFRG locations.
- Other Prohibited Uses: Your Gift Card cannot be used in any illegal transaction.
- Reduction of Card Balance: The initial available balance on your Gift Card will be an amount set at the time of activation and/or purchase. Thereafter, the available balance will be reduced by each authorized use of the card or as otherwise provided in the terms and conditions except as prohibited by law.
- Purchases Below Card Balance: If you use your Gift Card to make a purchase for less than the available balance of the Gift Card, the remaining balance will not be paid in cash to you, unless a cash payment is otherwise required by law. You will be able to use the remaining balance on the Gift Card to purchase services at participating and authorized Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse and Del Frisco’s Grille locations.
- Purchases Above Card Balance: If you use your Gift Card to make a purchase that exceeds the available balance of the card, the transaction will be declined. If you wish to use the card to make a purchase that exceeds the available balance on the Gift Card, you must combine the use of the card with another acceptable form of payment such as cash, check or another payment card. These combined transactions are known as split tenders. DFRG will facilitate these transactions. You can help facilitate these transactions by advising the cashier before the transaction that your purchase will be for an amount in excess of the available balance on your Gift Card.
- Returns and Exchanges: You may not return, exchange, or cancel your DFRG Gift Card after it is received. Purchasers who wish to cancel a Gift Card purchase order prior to its delivery to a recipient should contact Customer Support.
- Gratuities: Restaurants accept gratuities/tips. If you use your Gift Card to pay for a meal or service at such establishments, the establishment will request authorization to accept the Gift Card. At that time, the establishment may not know the amount of the actual gratuity. Therefore, in requesting authorization, the establishment likely will add an estimated amount to the price of the meal or service to cover a gratuity. If the available balance on your Gift Card is not sufficient to cover the cost of the meal or service plus the estimated gratuity, your Gift Card may be declined. If the available balance is sufficient, a “hold” may be placed on the available balance for several days in the amount of the cost of the meal or service plus the estimated gratuity. During this time period, you will not be able to use the amount that was placed on “hold” even if the estimated amount exceeds the actual cost of the meal or service plus the gratuity.
- Deactivation: After the passage of time which should be more than two years, your Gift Card may be subject to a deactivation date under which the Gift Card will be deactivated from immediate use at a cash register. The deactivation date is not an expiration date on the Gift Card balance. The available card balance as of the deactivation will remain available for your use. You may be required to exchange a deactivated Gift Card, at no charge, for a new Gift Card in the amount of the available balance. If you have problems in obtaining a replacement Gift Card after deactivation, please Contact Us.
- Unclaimed Property: If you have not used your Gift Card within a time period set by state law, the unused card balance may become subject to escheat under various state unclaimed property statutes. These time periods set by state law usually are two, three or five year periods. If the remaining card balance becomes unclaimed property subject to a state unclaimed property law, the Card Issuer may be required to escheat the card balance to a state in an amount and at the time required by the state law. At that time, you may lose the ability to use your Gift Card. If this occurs with respect to your Gift Card, you may inquire about the status of your card by contacting us. Contact Us. For information about escheat and unclaimed property, visit www.naupa.org.
- Card Type: Your card is a limited-value and limited-use store card. It is not a credit card, a debit card, asset account, or a deposit account. Your Gift Card is not a bank issued card. The funds loaded on the Gift Card are not segregated or kept in a fund pending use of the card. Therefore, the Gift Card obligation is not backed by segregated cash funds.
- Lost or Stolen Cards: If you suspect that someone has copied or stolen your Gift Card, contact Customer Support immediately. Gift Cards will not be replaced if lost or stolen without proof of purchase. Gift Cards have cash value and should be safeguarded accordingly.
- Risk of Loss: Ownership and risk of loss of eGift Cards passes to the purchaser as soon as we send our confirmation to the recipient, and risk of loss passes to the recipient as soon as a plastic Gift Card is delivered to the designated carrier. We are not responsible for lost or stolen Gift Cards. If you have any questions, please see the FAQs.
- DFRG Gift Card Customer Service: If you need assistance with any aspect of your purchase, ownership, or use of your Gift Card, please Contact Us. Please refer to your order number, or be ready to supply your email address.
- Payment Methods: DFRG Gift Cards may be paid for with a valid Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express card.
- Delivery Information and Requirements for Gift Card Purchasers: All orders of Gift Cards are subject to a process that compares purchaser information provided on the web site with information about the purchaser provided by the purchaser's financial institution. If there is a discrepancy, your Gift Card order may be delayed until it can be corrected. If you have concerns about your order, please Contact Us. Please refer to your order number, or be ready to supply your email address. We are not responsible for Gift Cards that are undeliverable or not received due to your failure to enter an accurate physical address or email address for the recipient. Please check to make sure the address of the recipient is correct and Contact Us if you suspect the recipient did not receive his/her Gift Card.
- Reasons for Failed Delivery of eGift Cards: eGift Cards are delivered via email. If you have confirmed the recipient's email address but the eGift Card has not been viewed within a reasonable period after the requested delivery date, following is a list of the most common reasons why delivery may have failed:
- Spam filter blocked email or routed it to a bulk/spam folder
- Recipient's firewall blocked the email
- Email inbox is over size limit
- Invalid email address
If you need further assistance, Contact Us. Please refer to your order number, or be ready to supply your email address.
- Personalized Messaging:If you wish to add a personal message to a Gift Card, simply type your message in the Message field during the purchase process.
Personal messages are limited in length to the space provided on the eGift Card, or to the space provided on the presentation carrier of a physical Gift Card.
There is no additional charge to include a personalized message.
If we do find inappropriate, offensive or otherwise objectionable messages, we reserve the right to cancel them.
- Uploaded Images: You may upload your own image for display on an eGift Card. This feature is not available for physical Gift Cards at this time.
There is no additional charge to include your own image.
We reserve the right to replace inappropriate, offensive, or otherwise objectionable images.
We reserve the right to replace images that infringe upon trademark or copyright law.
The following image will appear as a replacement image:
- Limitation of Liability: CASHSTAR AND ITS AFFILIATES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CARDS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IF A GIFT CARD CODE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CARD CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
- Disputes: You hereby consent that any dispute relating in any way to DFRG Gift Cards shall be adjudicated in Wichita, Sedgwick County, Kansas if the aggregate total claim for relief exceeds $7,500, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
- Inquiries: If you need assistance with any aspect of your purchase, ownership, or use of your Gift Card, please Contact Us. Please refer to your order number, or be ready to supply your email address.
Del Frisco's Grille Gift Cards, powered by CashStar.